Friday, March 19, 2010

Tungsten

I'm celebrating my 16th...yes, the well known tungsten...anniversary tonight. That translates to Lady Savage watching my daughter in her high school musical while I stay home, blogging, watching basketball and watching Savage Jr. What a romantic evening, eh? At least we'll be together tomorrow at a friend's party.

I guess I'm surprised that I've stayed married as long as I have. Besides the obvious "I love my wife," there might be a few other reasons for our longevity.  I was lucky enough to find a woman who has been a fantastic mother to my two children. Even when we want to strangle each other, we admire each other's skills in dealing with our children. My wife was and is a very pretty woman who I still like being with. When we spend time with each other alone, we have a lot of fun together. It's not perfect, but I consider myself lucky to have found such a great woman to spend my life with.

Happy Tungsten, honey.

1 comment:

Grumpy old man said...

Well, a happy tungsten from me too!!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for following my site.

Hope you enjoy your day with your family, and may you stay together to see a diamond!

Have a super day.
Colin.